Important Summary Information about your Data Services Charges
- NET10 Mobile Web Access
- Each time you access the NET10 Mobile Web with your NET10 Phone's browser, 1.0 minute of airtime per minute of access will be deducted from your NET10 Phone. NET10 Mobile Web Access Charges are deducted in full minute increments. Mobile Web access of less than 60 seconds is rounded up to the next full minute. 1 minute of NET10 Mobile Web Access = 1.0 minutes of airtime.
- Downloading Content (Ringtones and Graphics)
- The minute charge to purchase and download content is determined by the last airtime card added to your NET10 Phone. In addition to the initial content charge to purchase and download content, there is always an additional Mobile Web Access Charge of 1.0 minute of airtime per minute of access. The total Mobile Web Access Charge will vary depending on the size of the content and the actual time it takes to download the content.
- Picture Messaging (Multi-media Messaging)
- You will be charged 2.5 minutes to send or receive a multi-media message such as a picture. In addition to the 1.0 minute multi-media charge, there will also be an additional Mobile Web Access Charge of 1.0 minute of airtime per minute it takes to send or receive the multi-media message. The total Mobile Web Access Charge will vary depending on the size of the multi-media message being sent or received. Picture Messages: = 2.5 minute per message plus 1.0 minute of airitme per minute of mobile access
- Subscription to Information Services
- In addition to the one-day or 30-day Subscription Charge to purchase Information Services (news, weather, sports, etc.), you will also incur Mobile Web Access Charges whenever you open your NET10 Phone's browser to access/view the Information Services. The Mobile Web Access Charge is 1.0 minute of airtime per minute of access. Subscriptions to Information Services can only be purchased directly from your NET10 Phone. If you click on 'Go To' from a subscription page multiple times, you will be billed multiple times. Only click on the 'Go To' once per subscription.
- Attempting to go to a URL outside of the NET10 Mobile Web on your NET10 phone is not possible, and you will be charged minutes if you type in another URL and try. The Data Services you purchase and/or download may only be used or viewed on the NET10 phone for which they were purchased and cannot be transferred to any other device, including a new or replacement NET10 phone. Data Services are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Data Services Notice
Your NET10 phone service must remain active to access your subscription to Information Service. If your NET10 phone service expires, your subscription to Information Services will be terminated. Your Information Services subscription will not be reinstated, even if your NET10 phone is reactivated during the original subscription period. There is no pro-rated refund of Subscription Charges as a result of deactivation or expiration of service. Attempting to go to a URL outside of the NET10 Mobile Web on your NET10 phone is not possible, and you will be charged minutes if you type in another URL and try. After you add an airtime card, it may take up to 60 minutes for the conversion factor on your NET10 phone to be updated. If the NET10 Mobile Web is down, and you have opened your browser, you will be charged the Access Charge of 1.0 minutes per minute of accessing, even though you will not be able to view the Mobile Web.
This summary information is subject to the additional Terms and Conditions for Data Services contained the NET10 Welcome Kit and on the web at www.net10.com.
- Your Dollar-To-Minute Conversion Explanation and Examples
- 1 Minute of Airtime equals $0.10.
- Dollar-To-Minute Conversion Examples
Using the direct airtime deduction payment method:
- A $1.99 Ringtone, will charge your NET10 phone 19.90 minutes.
- A one-day subscription to the News and Weather ($0.99) will charge your NET10 phone 9.90 minutes.
- A 30-day subscription to the News and Weather ($4.99) will charge your NET10 phone 49.90 minutes.
In addition to the above content charges for subscription services, accessing the NET Mobile Web to view your subscription will result in the 1.0 minute of airtime charge per minute of viewing/accessing time.
All of the above Summary Information, Dollar Costs, Rates, Examples and Explanations are subject to change without prior notice.